Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're Rollin'


Hey all, Hudson here. 

It's seems all of my friends have been blogging lately. Ella VW has been a staple on the blog scene her whole life -- and now Lillian B is out there, too. 

Me? I've been a little busy lately, but I'm on it now. Give me a little time to catch up. In a nutshell, I'm almost 4 months old now. Hardly born yesterday. I've been drooling and spitting and eating and pooping and peeing and laughing and sleeping a lot...Now I'm honing my rolling over technique. I do it, but sometimes it takes a little too much effort and I don't really feel like wasting all that playtime energy on trying to impress the rents. So, I do it when I feel like it. It's actually extremely fun watching them cheer me on and showing me off and making a fuss, and then I don't perform. Classic! 

What else? Oh..this first pic I'm posting of myself was taken by my buddy Dave Toth. He takes pictures for a living. Visit him at davidtothphotography.com and tell him I said what's up. 

I think for now that's it. I'm starving...I'm outta here. Later.

Hudson




2 comments:

Dave Toth said...

powerful opening image.

Aunt Margy said...

Hi Sweet Baby...Aunt Margy here. Oh My! What a big beautiful boy you are! What a wonderful surprise to see that you have you're own blog. Sounds like you're having so much fun discovering all the wonderful new things that you can do now..! Wish I were there to read you that Curious George or Goodnight Moon book and even give you you're bath and massage. Will see you soon..maybe Thanksgiving or even Christmas time. You look just like you're daddy when he was you're age. You certainly have a lot of character. I'm not surprised! Tell you're Mommy and Daddy Aunt Margy says hi! and hope all is well. Also, tell them to make sure they mention that you're Aunt Margy loves you very much. Much Love from Texas.
Aunt Margy
XX00 :-)