Thursday, May 22, 2008

Water Water Everywhere

...but I wouldn't want to drink the water I'm going to tell you about. Bathwater. I love it. There's something really amazing about taking a bath. First of all, let me explain the routine:

I spit up quite a bit during the day. It's just what I do. It doesn't really bother me, but it apparently bothers the rents because it gets behind my ears and makes my head smell like my food. Whatever. They're a little too much sometimes. Anyway, it's great for me because it means I'm going to get a rub a dub (which I learned is just a goofy way of saying I'm getting a bath). So, all the clothes come off and I get carried away to my warm tub. My feet get dipped first..hmm, that feels about right. And next thing you know I'm all in! Water in between my toes, my fingers, moving all around me...and dad usually holds my head while mom does all the soaping, sudsing and rinsing. Water feels soooo good. I could sit in there all night.

Then it's time to get out. I get wrapped up in any one of these towels (as you can see tonight I'm a frog here...ummm, great...I'm not gonna lie I feel kinda funny with a frog costume on in May). But, it's worth the 30 seconds of humiliation for the massage and baby powdering that comes next. I get serious spa treatment after every bath. What else could a guy ask for?

Oh, and the reason I wouldn't drink that water...well, let's just say sometimes I feel extra comfortable in the tub. Someone go and get me a Curious George book to read...or uh, maybe you'll have to read that to me. Either way -- Oh yeah!

Hudson

5 comments:

Dave Toth said...

your on my igoogle reader pal, so I get to read every one of these.
You blog really well, you will have to teach me someday. I am not good at telling my stories.
Maybe I need to get a frog towel...

Janet said...

i definitely need to get me a frog towel!

your blog is rocking hudson!

Aunt Margy said...

Look so handsome in you're frog towel. Green is in. Frogs are magical and mystical. I think it's working for ya'. keep bloggin' Hudson.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hudson, nice blog! I'm so excited I'll get to keep up with your daily routine even though I'm all the way out here in Chicago. Guess I need to start keeping up my blog!

I also got a trick for ya--once you can stand up on your own, you gotta take care of business real quick like--my mom takes off my diaper and lets me run around nekkid for a while while the bath tub fills up. Sometimes while I'm watching my toys float around in the bath without me, I get real excited...well you know. But at least then I don't have to sit in the bathwater with it! ;)

Love,
Ella

Pop Pop said...

Pop Pop Was a Frog and Now He Is A Prince ,or he feels like one when he is with you like the " Fairy Tale" We Had Soo Much Fun On Fathers Day ! On Pop Pops Porch With Spencer ,Brady( The Pup) and Me Ma .Boy, Dad Ate Soo Much ,He Ate Everything lol PS Please Try To Get Me A Frog Towel Like That Thats Really Cooool Love XO