Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crimpin' is easy.


Earlier today I was outside swinging my arms around when I suddenly found my fingers curled around mommy's bottom lip. I pulled. And she said, "Ouch! OH that hurts!" Didn't faze me, though. I was amazed at how easy it was to grab something and hold on like that. So, I tested this new found skill a bit later on with a new toy that grandma bought me. Every time I touched it, it played music and lit up! I also picked up this cold toy that the rents keep stuffing in my mouth and I did it myself...enjoying its frosty goodness at my own leisure. Oh man, how cool. Today I found my hands...and I think I'll be using them alot!

Hudson

1 comment:

The Back's said...

Lillian has not got her "crimp" on yet, but during birth she came out and crimp down on towel around mom's belly and held on hard enough to move it. So watch out her "crimp" is going to be through the roof.

Also lillian loves that all of friends have cool blogs like her.