Saturday, May 24, 2008

45 Degrees and Money

Yo, first I wanna give a shout out to all my homies who've been checking in on the blog. Second, I gotta stop talking like that...blame it on my dad. Every now and then he starts with the "yo wuttup", "word", "that's dope", "yeah kid"... I mean, what's he think? I'm only a little dude, you know? I'm trying to learn to speak properly, and THIS kind of stuff is bound to start rubbing off. Come on, now. He really thinks he's cool and in tune. He's about as in tune as his guitar, and if you ever heard him play then you know exactly what I'm saying. Crack Johnson... I'd rather listen to Dug screeching about riding a steel horse. 
Anyway, my blog. I almost forgot getting all carried away with that nonsense. Today was awesome! I was supposed to go to the Gunks and hang out by rocks and trees in the mountains but instead, for some reason only my rents could possibly know, I did absolutely nothing for most of the day! Thanks guys. I was bored out of my one-sie. That is until we went to Logan's house. Logan's house made everything better. He showed me a few boulder problems that his dad, Walter, put up on their new 45 degree climbing wall in the garage. Logan and I were cracking up because our dads were talking about how hard the problems were and that the holds were all tiny, but truthfully...buckets. The holds on that wall were buckets and Logan and I could've taken naps in them if we wanted to. Basically our rents are weaksauce. (But don't tell them we said that. They might get all bent outta shape like little Baby Einstein finger puppets). We couldn't climb though because...well...for starters I can't even walk yet, so that's a pretty big factor. So we just hung out for a while and then we had some dinner. I enjoyed a nice hearty bottle of Alimentum, with rice and Zantac, while Logan had the Apple-Pear sauce and carrot puree with a side of juice. We dined, I pooped, and that was it  -- we called it a night. It turned out to be a good day. And I think tomorrow I'm actually going to the Gunks. We'll see...yo.

Hudson   

No comments: