Sunday, October 19, 2008

This Weather Rocks...Part 1

I went to the Gunks on Saturday with the rents. Now I've been there before, but it never felt quite this good. A cool 58 degrees and sunny. Spent the day in the Trapps. Conditions for bouldering were mint...or at least that's what dad said. I'm starting to repeat things now, in case you were wondering. For instance: 

You smile, I smile.

You need the crash pad, I take the crash pad.


You turn your head, I shove dirt in my mouth.


You think it'll be easy changing my diaper, I laugh in your face.

You talk to me, I look for doggies heading our way.



See how well I repeat things? Though, I probably should've mentioned I'm very selective...

Anyway, it was an awesome day. And my first real Fall day at the crag. I'm sure there'll be many, many more to come.


H-





1 comment:

Aunt Margy said...

How fun!! Hudson, you look like a genuine climber. You make me smile and laugh.... have so many wonders ahead of you..Luv you're threads!... have you worn the little hiking shoes I bought for you yet? Daddy is doing an awesome job with your blog. Mommy is having so much fun with you too!!! What a wonderful time of year... wish I were there to enjoy you...
Luv you
Aunt Margy